Thursday, March 31, 2011

How are we "making it?"


I, just like all of us right now, am struggling financially. Filling up the gas tank of my little Honda Civic is hard enough. I cannot even presume to imagine what those that have cars larger than mine are dealing with when they go to the gas station.
I don't think it's a societal/class issue at this point. I think, financially, we're ALL suffering. But, SHIT ... it's beyond belief what I'm paying for my daily commute (6 days a week), taxes out the Hoo Hoo that still don't seem to be helping those same roads that were supposed to be fixed, the new transit station in Mountlake Terrace on I-5, Mercer Street "redo".
So, what's happening to children's play areas that are being shut down?
Why, if the reason that they were shut down is to help the traffic/commute cause, are these "PROFESSED" areas of interest not getting any attention or major upgrades?
Throw a commuter a bone ...
Especially one that hates those that sit idle in the far left lane.
xoxo,
anna

No comments: