Sunday, September 7, 2008





























   Had a busy weekend.  We are still helping out, a lot, around these parts.   T is still recovering from surgery.  So, we've got lots to do, what with the animals, plants, errands, etc.
  We went to a birthday party last night for our girlfriend Robin.  It was in Georgetown.  Georgetown in south of Seattle ... sort of near Boeing.  It's the new hip/happening spot in Seattle.  
  I gotta tell you:  the space where we had the birthday party might just be the coolest space I've EVER seen.  It's in the tail end of a shop/warehouse.  The room is all brick with wooden pillars.  Lights, couches, juke-boxes, neon signs, rides for kids, rugs, a minnie-bar.  It's gorgeous.  It's hip, but not invasive.  The pics that I've posted are from the party.  Pics of my Mosey riding the motorcycle.  Pics of him riding it with his pals Max and Dexter.  Pics of my dear, dear friends:  another portion of my "Village/Family."  We had a ball.  Enjoy.
  Happy, happy Monday to you.
  By the way, don't forget that I'll be heading out on Friday to do the 3-day walk.  I'll post pics next week.
  It's gonna be hysterical.
xoxo
Anna

No comments: