Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Silas Levi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday Dear Silas. Happy Birthday to you!!!!!
Tomorrow you'll be 3 years old. I cannot believe how quickly the time has passed. It's been a crazy 3 years. But, it has been unbelievably wonderful for me. You are the most wonderful person in my world. You are the dreamiest son a Mama could EVER hope for. I adore our Friday date-days. I adore the way you say, "oh, that's right, that's right..." I adore the way you ALWAYS say "excuse me" when you interrupt a conversation. I adore how you LOVE to tell everyone you love them. I adore that you love your family so much. I adore that you love to draw inside AND outside of the lines. I adore that you love queso dip. I adore that you question everything. I adore that you are so brave ... ALL THE TIME. I adore that you love to cuddle up and read books. I adore that you make me laugh harder and longer than anyone in the world. I adore that you choose to put your shoes on the wrong feet. I adore that you are always the only kid at the dog park ... and you end up "serving" everyones' dogs. I adore that you laugh when I crack your toes. I adore that you are such a great eater. I adore that you ask me if I'm "okay." I adore that you smell my stinky feet and then make me smell yours.
I adore you, my Mosey. You are such a great, great person and gentleman. I'm so proud of you. I love you ... positive infinity.
xoxo,
Mama

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Silas!!!

Unknown said...

That was lovely, Anna. I adore that you love your wonderful son so much.

I especially love that last photo of him with the guitar. It gives a glimpse of the man he'll one day become. He's a beauty.