Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patty's Day





We had a great night tonight. Mary Ellen had her annual St. Patrick's Day Party. We've been going for years. The usual crowd showed up. The house was packed and the food, as always, was phenomenal. Silas grabbed my camera and took the liberty of taking some picks. The only ones that were viewable were the one of my ass and the one of me and Joe (a sweet fellow from France that came with Travis and Sasha). You see them here.
Otherwise, the night was fantastic. I'm really lucky to be able to work with such great people. Even old employees of the salon showed up. It was great to catch up with my girlfriend Karalee and her husband Ashleigh. Miss her so much!
Silas' birthday is next week ... on the 27th. We're planning a really small party for a handful of his "boyfriends" at Chuck E Cheese. Yes, I know, it's gonna be stimulation overload. But, they do serve beer. So, I've let the parents know that.
Happy St. Patty's Day to all, and to all a good night.
xoxo
Anna

No comments: