Saturday, March 14, 2009

Night introducing Tootsie to Carolina...






Well, Carolina came out to visit Tootsie tonight. Tootsie, fortunately, had a full belly and was worn out after chasing her own tail for 30 minutes or so ... literally. That stuff never grows old. Kevin and I are in stitches watching her go round and round and round. You can tell when she hasn't made it to dog park. It was rainy today. So, she made it her business to "exercise."
After she keeled over, I got the mice out for their nightly "play-time." Carolina was very comfortable rooting and sniffing around on Toots. Tootsie, in turn, became really maternal and sniffed and cleaned little Carolina. It's amazing how animals respond to one another when they don't feel fearful or predatory. It was so, so sweet!
I worked all day and the boys hung out and had brunch with our dear friend Lisa. She loaned Kevin her Wii. So, they were playing it when I got home. I, for the life of me, cannot imagine trying to figure that damned thing out. But, I'm gonna try to give it a whirl. It's got bowling on it. I love to bowl. I'm absolutely horrible at it. But, love the shoes and the beer that inevitably come into play!
xoxo
Anna
p.s. I just realized that I am an "octomom." 2 fish, 2 mice, 2 cats, 1 dog, and 1 adorable Silas. At least my lips are my own.

No comments: