Thursday, September 17, 2009

35 years...


It's a great evening of reflection for me tonight. I won't be able to post on my birthday tomorrow, as I'm gonna be juggling kids all day. It's gonna be great day with the boys. Colie is taking us out to lunch and we're having a sleep-over at Robin and Noel's as they've got a big shindig to go to. So, Silas and I are babysitting.
I don't know if I ever thought that I'd make it here ... to 35. I don't know if I'll make it OUT of 35. None of us do, honestly.
What I do know is that it's been an amazing and beautiful life thus far. I'm blessed to no end. My family and friends are infinitely supportive and amazing. I could, never, pray for better ...
The previous posts are of a few pics that I hold dear.
xoxo
Anna

1 comment:

Annie Searle said...

I forgot to wish you a belated happy birthday this morning, but wanted to say how very proud I am of you, and how glad I am that we've gotten to know one another.

XOXO

Annie