Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hellllloooooo...

Happy Saturday, folks...
I'm not gonna wax poetic tonight, as I'm still wrapping my mind around life right now. I can assure you, life is good. Just feeling reflective tonight. It's quiet nights like these that remind you that nothing is as it seems ... or, that what you thought was coming has, now, come to fruition.
Silas, Kevin, and I will have a wonderful day together tomorrow. And that's a beautiful reality ... AND OUR TRUTH.
So, in the absence of more inane words, I'd like to share with you a link to a wonderful cause. Please, please share this with your friends via e-mail or facebook or a smoke signal or a damned passenger pigeon:
The website is as follows: lightthenight.org
"Light The Night Walk is The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's evening walk and fund raising event. It is the nation's night to pay tribute and bring hope to thousands of people battling blood cancers and to commemorate loved ones lost."
Please go the the website and check out their cause. All cancers need to be faced, fought, and beaten. Inevitably, we'll all be facing the same beast. I think that it's time we choose preventative measures, regardless of the specific cancer.
Fuck Cancer ... no matter where in the hell it ends up in our bodies.
xoxo
Anna
p.s. This post is for my friend Jason Churchill. Just to put a name with the cause.

No comments: