Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lesson in cinematography ...



Holy Red Hook with a side of waffle fries ...
This video that I found on "youtube" is phenomenal. It combines two of my favorite musical dreams: Sigur Ros and Bjork.
This is a beautiful display of artistic cinematography set to music. Dear Lord, it's gorgeous. There is something about minimalist filming, sometimes. If you find the proper setting, proper music, proper performers ... and a director that is not a total asshole and lacking of artistic merit ... the sky's the limit. Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne_u6UZuMG0&feature=fvw

xoxo
Anna
p.s. At one of my baby showers I was gifted with a "Sigur Ros" onesie for my baby by the mother of a girlfriend. Her mama was visiting from Iceland and knew them. I nearly shat myself at that gift. Silas rocked it ... and, of course, shat in it as well.

No comments: