Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My lady-love is losing her father...


... And, it is breaking my heart. I don't know what is in the air of late. But, I've had so many lads dealing with the loss of parents. It is unbelievable. The "good" thing is that my girlfriend, Courtney, has a great support network and that her father is in his nineties. He's lead a long, loving life. The BAD thing is that her father is in hospice and is dying. She flew home to visit him this past week. He is soldiering on along his path to the next journey. But, I simply cannot imagine having to do that with Mama or Dad. My dear girl Sarah lost her father earlier this year. My girlfriend Robin lost her adoptive father at Christmas. I'm so, so tired of all the losses. I know it happens more frequently as we get older. But, dear God, give a bunch of chicks that have dealt with so much shit A BREAK!
Tonight, I send all of my love and prayers to the Fede family.
Godspeed Papa Fede.
xoxo
Anna

No comments: