Thursday, June 3, 2010

Overdue haircut ...

Welp ... my client Kathy, finally, made it back in for a haircut today. Kathy is the lovely lass that had to be taken to the ER after suffering a seizure during her visit with me at the salon.
She walked in with a beautiful handful of lillies ... I had a bouquet for her as well. It was as if we were on a date...
In any case, she's doing just fine. They have found that her seizure was caused by several new metastases to her brain. But, her doctors are setting up a plan for gamma knife radiation. She is so positive and ready to face this new "nonsense" head-on. AND ... SHE IS LAUGHING THROUGH IT ALL! We, actually, had an hilarious conversation about "sharting." Thank God I'm not the only one!
She is such an amazing woman. One of the most kind clients that I've ever known.
Please hold her in your heart and prayers. I'll keep you updated.
xoxo
Anna

No comments: