Saturday, July 5, 2008

AMEERICA ... say it like you're constipated!











  I was trying to make that sound like George W.  I cannot sound like him ... no matter how hard I try.  I consider that a BLESSING!  He's an idiot.  
  In any case, happy 4th of July my peeps.  Hope you all had a wonderful day.  It's been wonderful for us.  We had a lovely dinner at Jef and Kris' place.  Then, we walked back down the hill, passed our house and ended up on an overlook by I-5.  It was great, as we could see both Lake Union and Elliot Bay fireworks.  Hundreds of people were there.  Silas had a ball.  Jef and Kris were, of course, there with us.  This was Kris' first "4th of July."  He's from Norway, where they sit inside and drink hot totties all year long.  So, he got to go outside for the first time in his life.  He's gonna kill me for that one.   I think he had fun ... I'm sure he's still having fun, as he and Kevin are out at some bar playing pool.  He's gonna have to drag my husband home, I'm certain.  Literally ... Kevin will need to be dragged home.  He doesn't have hair, so I'm assuming that it will by his undies.  
  So, we're there watching the show and Kevin, suddenly, begins singing the national anthem.  All of a sudden, the entire crowd is singing the national anthem as he was leading the singing and I was mock-conducting.  Those that had a good sense of humor chimed in, the others were lazy bitches!  In any case, it was hysterical.  This huge crowd of people that didn't know one another from Adam just stood singing the national anthem.  Granted, most of us were drinking.  I consider that a plus.  It was so much fun.
  I met a couple of guys that live right there, where we were.  Such sweeties.  I promised them I'd put them on the blog.  Hopefully, the pic I took will make it.  If not, I'm sure I'll pay for it, as they know where I live!  Don't mess with a gay man ... he'll make you pay.  One way or another, the gay man will make you eat it if you don't pay up.  So, my new best friends, if you make it to the blog, you better post a comment so that I might hunt ya'll down and invite you over for dinner.  Plus, I need my damned apartment redecorated.  No joke.  I need a good eye for that stuff, as I'm not as female as I would like.
  So, good night dear readers.  Happy 4th of July.  I'm happy that I live here.  I'm proud of my country and those that support and fight for us.  I, simply, hope that we can find a way to take a step back and take a look at all of this.  I hope that whoever ends up leading us ... and I know it will be MY OBAMA ... will make sure to take a step back and put America back on the block.  Put America back on that pedestal.  I think we all forget how pretty she is!

4 comments:

Erich said...

And did you know that the short guy in the pic is an interior designer??? it was GREAT meeting you last night! let's do dinner!

-Erich (tall guy), Rick (white shirt), and Danny (short boy)

Dorcas Anna Warren said...

Erich,
If you weren't gay, I'd run away with you, you tall drink of vodka! Heck, I might run away with you anyway!
How funny, I can't believe Danny is a designer!
Call me: 206-817-4169.
If anyone else sees this and chooses to prank-call me, you will regret it. Seriously. If you think your life sucks now, I will make you want to slap your own Grandmother for ever conceiving your mama.
Have a nice day.
xoxo
Anna

Rickle said...

It was so good meeting you the other night, I can't believe how many new friends we made on the street. You better in invite us over or I am going to write your phone number inside bathroom stalls in gay bars all over the city...wait, you might like getting those calls! haha

Rick

Dorcas Anna Warren said...

Are you kidding? I'd love to have my number in the bathroom stalls of gay bars ALL OVER THIS COUNTRY! I'm down with it.
E-mail me: dorcasanna@gmail.com.
I need your contact info, so that we might design a pic for the bathroom stalls.
xoxo
Anna