Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm leaving my husband for gay men that I met on the 4th of July...

  What?!  What's wrong with that?
   They are beautiful.  They live in my neighborhood.  AND ... they are trying to woo me.  How about that?  They may not say that they are wooing me.  But, I KNOW they are.  You best believe.
  Honestly, it's probably gonna end up being a big get-together after Mama gets here.  She'll get to meet my new lovers.  I'm most certain she will approve!  Mama comes into town on the 11th.  We're thrilled.  Silas and I will pick her up at the airport and head off to Topo's beach house for the weekend.  Topo will join us later on Friday night.  It's gonna be a wonderful weekend.
  Today was normal.  I Worked.  Got my hair done.  I don't normally have time to do that at work, as I am pretty busy.  Thank God.  But Joseph did a wonderful haircut and Tesha, my new co-worker, did my color ... or BLEACH, as it were.
  In any case, all's well this evening.  Just got of the phone with a new breast cancer survivor from the Young Survivor Coalition internet board.  She lives in Tacoma.  So, she's close to Seattle.  What a dear, dear woman.  She's adorable.  We had a lovely conversation.  Her last chemo is this coming Tuesday.  Please send "N" your hope and prayers and love!  She's gonna live a long beautiful life.  I can hear it in her voice!
  Nighty, night my lovelies.
  

1 comment:

angi said...

dearest-
can you skimmy on down and do my hair? I neeeeeeeeed you!!! Lovelovelove all the pics!! Can't wait to see some from this weekend. French kiss linda for me! Miss and love you all! Oh, your new boyfriends are super-hot! loveyou