Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bye, bye Mama ...







 Nonnie has left the building.  Our fun 10 days together are over.
 We just dropped her off at the airport.  So sad to see her leave.  Silas had a ball.  Kevin and I had a ball.  We had so much fun out at the beach house.  We had so much fun sitting here in this apartment.  We spent hours laughing about nothing at all, were hosted by many great people, saw Sex and the City, drank until our livers turned blue, and Mama wet her pants again ... this was due to laughing.  I know when you read this Nonnie you're gonna be ticked that, again, I'm sharing your functions with the world.  But, I'm fine with that ... just glad that I was there to witness it.  Glad to know that I'm not the only gal with bladder issues.
  Mama isn't even on the plane right now.  She's waiting.
  I just hate that she's in the same city, but is still "gone."
  Silas loves his family.  He has an unbelievable time with them.  It's simply a shame that my half are 3,000 miles away.
  In other news, we're moving.  We've been bombarded with medical bills lately.  We're spending way too much living where we do ... and it's not worth it.
  My friend/agent has offered us her "mother-in-law" apartment in hopes that it will help us financially.  It's in her new house.  Our door opens up to her backyard.  It's a beautiful garden with a little pond, to boot.  We'll be in the Phinney Ridge neighborhood ... at the end of a dead end road.  No traffic, no fast cars, no loud noises.  It's gonna be great.  I think that Silas will love it.  We will be able to walk to the zoo now.  "T" is going to have surgery soon on her hips.  So, we will be there to help take care of her during her healing process.  PLUS, I will FINALLY be able to have "my dog" Otis with me all the time.  She's already told me that he can stay with us. So, all in all, it's great.  Bills shmills.  
  Enjoy the pics ... if I can get them downloaded from the interweb.
xoxo
Anna  

2 comments:

ChristyB said...

Hey Anna,

I loved meeting your mama! It was a good southern connection for me.

We're gonna be neighbors--seriously--I'm at 50th and Phinney. We can carpool to herceptin together! And get those "free" bag lunches at first hill. If you haven't blacklisted us there yet! HA!
Christy

Dorcas Anna Warren said...

Hey honey ...

Mama loved meeting everyone! We MUST connect, now that we are neighbors. We will probably be all moved in my mid-August.
I think that it is apparent that all of us Dr. Fer girls are gonna raise hell. Can't help it. We come from the most wonderful infusion center in the world. They will NOT compare!
Love you Christy...
Anna