Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Thursday ...

Well, we've been out of the loop, as we're down in the "Lowcountry." I cannot imagine a better place to be right now! Monster trucks, dirt-bikes, fishing, family, family, family ... it's been amazing.
My last post must have been confusing. It was meant as a tribute to all the amazing people that I have come into contact with in my life. It is a question for all of us. Got friends? I know we all do. But, there are times that we, actually, realize how much those people mean to us. Sometimes it happens daily, sometimes it happens in strange moments and takes us by surprise. But, how often to we stop to realize that.
In any case, the question, "got friends?" is meant to be rhetorical. I guess it was a reminder to myself how blessed I've always been.
Well, off to wash the worm-juice and fish slime off my hands.
xoxo
Anna

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hear you. So much.