Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Well ... Glory be ...

This post is not a poem. I know, I know ... I've been in the books. Seems I've been in reading mode lately, which I love. But, I won't bore you with the history.
No, no dear readers. I care not to bore you tonight ... That's right. I've been waiting for 5 days (and on the phone for most of them) to find out our fate. It seems that we're gonna have one more Warren-Schumacher in our household by the end of the week.
That's right. No one collected this precious little gal that took a shining to Silas and him to her. I've spent 15 years saying "one day I'll get a dog ... but only when the time is right."
I'm pretty much over saying "one day ..."
So, I bit the bullet. The timing was right, as she came into the shelter right before we came in.
As far as we can tell, she will be spayed (breaks my heart, though necessary) tomorrow. Then, she'll be ready to come home. Oh, holy Mother of Camille Claudel and Jesus. I'm just so thrilled to give her a loving home. May not be much, but she will be LOVED and not judged. There's a theory ...
xoxo
Anna

No comments: