Sunday, January 25, 2009

Lazy Sunday...

We're just chillin' at the Shout-macher household. As, we all tend to be so loud, that's our new nickname.
I'm nursing a bit of a cold or something, so I'm still in PJs and hanging out on the couch. All the boys are asleep.
We decided to go to the ASPCA yesterday to "peruse" the dogs. Life's to short to keep saying, "one day, we'll rescue a dog." So, we went. Of all the dogs there, the first one we saw was the one that Silas ran to. She is black, with dark brindle paws. Medium length hair and is described as an Australian Shepard mix. I'm not sure I go along with that, as she has the brindle. Seems like she has pit/boxer/mastiff or something that carries that trait too. She had just been picked up that day, so we couldn't let her play with Otis to see if they'd get along ... doesn't matter, he loves other dogs.
We have to wait until Wednesday to see her family finds her. I sure hope, if she has a family that's looking, that they find her. I hate to think how heart broken they are. If that's not the case, she will become ours, as we are first on the list. We'll see what happens.
Until then, we wait...
xoxo
Anna

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hear you are getting back on the stage, congratulations! keep me posted!