Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Thursday...

Long day at work today. Slammed to the gills, and glad of it. AFter being in SC for 2 weeks, I'm behind a paycheck. So, that's a bit stressful. But, wouldn't have had it any different. Was so glad to be able to head home and help out with Mama and Pop and see all my dear, dear family.
Tomorrow the Great Probe happens. Just that minor endoscopy surgery. I imagine I'll be out of it for the day and just fine for work on Saturday. Hopfully, we'll figure out all this stomache nonsense that has been going on for months and months on end. Maybe they'll find that mysterious little yard gnome that's been haunting me all these years. In any case, Kevin and Silas will tool around Capital Hill while Dr. Lee probes me. My request for the doctor that "probes" my hidden regions being "hot and have a great sense of humor" didn't really come to fruition. But, he's a really nice doctor and I trust that he'll be a gentle prober.
Off to put the ol' feet up and to wait for the boys to get home from the beach bbq with friends.
Oh, and Robin and Noel are OFFICIALLY parents of sweet Xander O'Flaherty! They sounded over the moon in the e-mail from Russia today. Silas and I are gonna do some artwork and decorate the house to welcome the three home. Cannot wait to meet my new nephew.
xoxo
Anna

No comments: