Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Old school...


This one is really hard to see, as it's from college. A dear girlfriend of mine, actually, did the "right" thing by taking pics during college. I ... did not. I've no pictures or albums by which to remember that wonderful time.
In any event, she has been kind (or evil) enough to have held on to all these pics of all our old theatre peeps from the College of Charleston. This happens to be one of them.
To set this up, we were doing a "mock" beauty pageant during an awards ceremony for the theatre department.
All I can decipher from the pic is that I'm wearing my Paw Paw's plumed hat that was stolen from my locker, my prom dress from '93, my aunt's cowboy boot (on right foot), and my favorite platform wedge bought from a thrift store (left foot). Oh, and that ivy was a decoration in my own bedroom ... I guess I figured it would look good as a sash.
What in the hell was I doing up there?????????
Don't remember.
All I remember is that it was a fun night.
Sure wish I was a drinker at the time and had an excuse!
xoxo
Anna

No comments: