Friday, October 16, 2009

Summer fun ...






I know it's been a while since the scorching summer was upon us here in Seattle ... but, I just got these pics from a beautiful day spent at Zoo Tunes (in July) with my girlfriend Kate and her gorgeous daughter Sophia. Kate and I met when she cast me in her amazing show "Lilac Winter" during the Seattle Fringe Fest." It will always be one of my favorite theatre gigs. The cast was stellar and we laughed incessantly. It was one of those amazing experiences that actors happen across once in a blue moon.
Silas and Sophia had so much fun together during the concert. It was stifling ... and we kept rubbing ourselves with ice cubes. Thanks to the wine we smuggled into the zoo, Kate and I could have cared less about the heat.
It was a beautiful evening...
xoxo
Anna

No comments: