Friday, October 9, 2009

True Blood at 2:00am...


Yep ... that's right. Just introduced Kevin to True Blood. I started with the second season, as it was on "On Demand" whilst house sitting. So, we're borrowing Sandi's copy of the first season to catch up (for me) and to be introduced (for Kevin). As hokey as this show might be, at times, it has some pretty organic characters and some good adult material ... if you know what I mean.
I'm not a fan of all that "Twilight" nonsense. Cannot get into the high school vampire stuffs. But, to be able to watch a show and hear cicadas and crickets in the background is pretty real for me, as it breathes "home."
So, Kevin spent his first hour(s) making fun of the show. Now, he's hooked and still playing episodes as I type. Sucker!
I've not seen this side of 2:00am in some time. Ouch. But, a fun night, nonetheless.
xoxo
Anna

No comments: