Sunday, August 29, 2010

Badass friends are BADASS!!!!

Guess who has the best girlfriends in the entire universe???? That would be me.
I was just "informed" yesterday, by my Hoodie Loves, that I am being sent to NYC to see the premiere of The New Normal. Not only that, but I will have one lovely lady as my travel companion: E-beth!!!!
That's right. Girlfriend has been trying to fill up the bucket of her proverbial "Bucket List." NYC is on the list.
So, NYC, here we come. You will never be the same ... sorry.
If ever a woman had phenomenal soul mates, I would be she.
If ever a woman had her "love cup" filled to the brim, I would be she.
Thank you, thank you girls. You continue to amaze me with your strength, love, and support.
You will never know how much you mean to me.
I love you, madly.
xoxo
Anna

No comments: