Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"Flip" recording attempt worked ... I think...




Well...
"F", the sweet-as-pie producer at CBS, sent me a Flip "thingy" to record myself blogging for the piece that they are doing in NYC. Don is out of town, which means I don't have a cinematographer in the house.
So, Silas and I rigged the Flip on top of a dresser ... on top of some books ... with a stack of post-it notes (to keep it stable) ... and a damned banana in front of it to insure that it wouldn't topple over and break. Silas ate the banana once we were done recording. That's efficiency at its best, folks ...
We'll be sending her the "Flip" back tomorrow.
I'll keep everyone updated on the piece.
On a different note, Coyote Rep is receiving RAVE reviews about their latest piece Questions My Mother Can't Answer. It's a one-woman show staring and written by Andrea Caban. Sounds like this one has made a huge impact on audiences and critics. Check out one of the facebook links: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=145065655516765.
I'm so thrilled to be a part of this theatre company ... even if it is from afar.
xoxo
Anna

No comments: