Monday, August 23, 2010

My new snack obsession ...


As has proven apparent in this blog, I have some redneck blood in me. So, it was no surprise to me (or anyone that knows me, frankly) when I stumbled upon my new favorite treat. It's disgusting, it's overly processed, and it might very well land me in the ER with a coronary. But, it's too fabulous not to share. This most brilliant concoction consists of only 2 ingredients that are available in any local grocery store in their "you're a damned moron for even being on this isle" isle.
Bugles and Easy Cheese. You may scoff. You may think that I'm crazy ... though, that's pretty apparent.
But, if you decide to imbibe, I guarantee you will NOT be forsaken. Just squirt that Easy Cheese inside the Bugle like it's a soft serve ice cream cone and enjoy.
If you have heart issues, I advise against this ...
xoxo
Anna

No comments: