Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ladies and Gents, meet Nell Mooney ...



Today, Nell Mooney was cast to play "Anna" in Coyote Rep's new play The New Normal in NYC.
Dear Lord, she's ADORABLE. Thank you Donnetta for "trading UP" whilst casting me ...
I figured that I'd get one of the gals from the Glad Bag commercials. And, honestly, that would probably be more fitting, considering everything ... and my mindset, at this point.
I've tried to stay positive throughout the past year. I continue to put my head down and go, go, go. And, I am in NO way a perfect person. I screw things up left, right, and center....
However, amazingly, I've found that I tend to stay on course. I've found strength. I've found the truth. AND, I've found that the only reason that I've made it here is through amazing friends and family that have walked this same path with me for years. They aren't strangers to my life. They are comrades in EVERY step I take ... in every battle I face.
So, Miss Nell, I'd like to welcome you into the fold. Bless you.
And ... I'd, also, like to thank you.
xoxo
anna

1 comment:

dgentry said...

She is PERFECT for "being you"!!! Adorable just like you sister! Love you to bits and pieces!!!