Thursday, May 22, 2008

Day three in Poo Poo Land!

  He's done it again!!!  My Mosey pooed on the potty for the third day in a row.  He's now running around the house with a sucker.  He's VERY proud of himself, as am I.
  I was so excited that he did it yesterday, that I called my mom at work.  I fear that I might, one day, get her fired, poor thing.  As you frequent readers know, Mama is a 3rd grade teacher in South Carolina.  So, I got patched in to her room telephone and was yelling.  She then started congratulating Silas.  All the kids in the classroom, obviously, caught on to what she was talking about.  They were all laughing.   You know they're gonna tell all the other kids about Miss W talking about poo.  
  I got my weekly expander fill yesterday.  Holy hooters, Bat Man!   It's very uncomfortable.  My agent, was like, "oh my God!!!!  You look like Pamela Anderson!"  Not a compliment!   Pam might be just the nicest gal on the earth, but her choice in breast size is simply unfortunate.  This won't last.  They will settle and soften once the implant exchange occurs.  Until then, I'm just going have to embrace the Playboy bunny that I know lurks deep inside!
  In other news, we are heading out to my agent's beach house for the holiday weekend.  I'm not a fan of driving on holidays.  But, it's definitely worth it.    The house is right above the Pacific on this cliff/hill.  The sunsets are stunning.   We'll make great meals, drink great wine, play great board games, go on gorgeous walks, and settled in to watch those stunning sunsets.
  Happy Memorial Day weekend to all.

No comments: